We are hiring!
Ever thought about a career in the exciting world of Events Management?
Chillisauce is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing event agencies, delivering events and experiences for over 150,000 people every year. Based next to Maltby Street Market in the heart of Bermondsey near to both London Bridge and Tower Bridge, we employ 100 full time staff and have an annual revenue in excess of £20 million.
We aim to organise experiences that our customers will never, ever forget!
Joining a small but highly functional IT department you will be responsible for 1st and 2nd line desktop and infrastructure support across the entire business. With roughly 100 staff in an open plan office, you will be working in a busy and lively sales environment. As such, we require an outgoing candidate that enjoys dealing with people. The role is fairly broad and varied and offers plenty of opportunity to learn and grow, so would either suit somebody that has 1 to 2 years of commercial experience in a similar kind of role but we would also be happy to consider a fresh graduate looking for their first real world opportunity.
Key areas of the role include :
- 1st/2nd line desktop support of all desktop computers and peripheral hardware, predominantly Windows 10 with some MAC O/S
- We rely heavily upon cloud technology such as GSuite and O365, plus some support around Active Directory
- You will also become gradually involved in the support of our high availability infrastructure - AWS and MS hosting
- IP Telephony & Hyper-V
- Network and storage configuration
Perks and Benefits
- Generous Salary
- Full Training and Development
- Monthly staff party
- Travel - familiarisation and incentive Trips
- Family friendly working hours
- Excellent social life
- Vibrant office and working environment
- The chance to build a career in the event industry
- Amazing support systems within the company
- Achievable goals / targets
- BSc in Computing (or similar) and / or a minimum of 2 yrs experience in a 1st/2nd line desktop support role
- A strong work ethic and a passion for IT
- Excellent communication, organisational and documentation skills
- Good prioritisation and evaluation skills
- Team player mentality
- A grasp of the available technology solutions that are out there such as website technology and hosting eg AWS, Azure, plus GSuite, MS O365 etc.
- You must have the potential / ability to support a variety of these technologies located across various business departments and systems.
- A confidence to independently resolve problems and proactively communicate solutions
- An ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with team and department members and system users
How to Apply
Please send your CV to itsupport(at)chillisauce.com with covering letter for immediate review and interview. Don't forget to say why you think you'd be a good fit for the role, and to also tell us about your favourite emerging technology!
NB. Please, NO AGENCIES; thank you for your interest but we have a direct hiring policy at Chillisauce and are unable to consider any approach for business.