- English speaking local guide
- 1.5 hours beer bike experience
- 20 litres of beer per bike
- Sound system for own choice of music
Imagine this: Your group rock up to an outdoor bar surrounded by 14 seats, 7 on each side and a chillout chair at the back. You're all greeted with a pint glass and an onboard beer tap before taking a position on the bar on wheels. With pedals under your feet and 20 litres of beer at your disposal, you all put in a bit of legwork setting you off around Budapest’s downtown suburbs on some kind of elongated booze-fuelled rickshaw.
You'll have a driver steering this unique vehicle so you can neck beers to your heart's content. This awesome bar on wheels is truly unique - jump on board, grab a frosty one and get pedalling!
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 40 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Flat sole shoes
- Useful Info
- Larger groups will be split across multiple bikes as each bike holds 14 people
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:30 - 19:30
- 2 hours
- Minimum Age
- Minimum Height
- 140 cms
- Maximum Weight
- 150 kgs
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Fantastic experience. Had very good weather and was well organized with a good driver. Beer was very nice and had great supply. Never had an empty glass!
Hard work when hungover. I would never do this again but definitely worth the experience.