- 1 Hours play time
- Instruction and equipment
- Play a variety of dodgeball games
- Prize for the tournament winner
After a quick run through the rules, you’ll split into teams and get straight down to some dodgeball action. It will be fast and frantic as you become a moving target and try to avoid being hit, while also trying to take out the opposition. A referee will keep everything in order, as you enjoy some competition-style dodgeball matches, as well as a variety of other games inspired by some of your playground favourites.
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 40 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Sports kit
- Useful Info
- Playing time varies depending on group size
- The per person price may change if the size of your group does.
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:00 - 17:00
- 2.5 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
superb event, well organised, the rep was great
We were the only team to turn up! Very dissapointing.
Just Okay. Was fun to start with but got boring after a while. We ended up playing five-a-side football instead.
Was very funny. The trainers did well to not lose their rag with 20 males running around not really playing dodgeball but trying to. Was very fun and was the highlight of the trip.
Excellent - well organised event, the guy from dodgeball UK kept everyone involved and came up with lots of entertaining games