- Hosted by our expert chocolatier
- Kits posted in advance of the event with all the equipment
- Reusable egg moulds, chocolate, a thermometer, piping bags, sprinkles, cellophane bags and ribbons
- Step by step guide by virtual chocolatier
- Tech and support staff
If you’re looking to treat a loved one to a novelty chocolate gift this season, we have just the right activity for you. Create a chocolate Easter egg masterpiece in your very own kitchen, following along with our Chocolatier who will give step by step instructions.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
Prior to the event date, each participant will receive a gift box delivery containing everything needed for the activity. Guests will receive reusable egg moulds, chocolate, a thermometer (to achieve the perfect temper), piping bags and sprinkles (to decorate their eggs with) and cellophane bags with ribbons. Hosted by our expert chocolatier in the virtual chocolate factory, guests will be guided through each step. First, they will learn how to perfectly temper their chocolate, so that is has a good snap and irresistible shine, before pouring it into the moulds. While the chocolate is setting, guests then make their sweeties to go inside. We will demonstrate how to pipe chocolate buttons, Easter shapes and jazzles. We’ll then seal the handmade sweeties inside the chocolate egg and add the finishing touches by piping a personalised message in white chocolate and wrapping the finished egg in a cellophane bag with ribbon.
At the end of the activity, guests will have a beautiful hand made chocolate egg to keep or give as a gift.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 100 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- A facilitation fixed fee with apply for event
- Event to be hosted through Zoom or other web based platform
- A laptop or device with sound and a camera in order to join a video conference
- A good internet connection is required
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 18:00
- 90 minutes