- Hosted by our expert chef
- Step by step guide by virtual chef
- Tech and support staff
Inspired by the Great British Bake Off, teams get creative by taking part in the nation’s favourite activity of the moment – baking! Baking is good for the soul and brings a high reward of self satisfaction. We will include recipes from the best establishments worldwide and have you baking for success, will you and your colleagues rise to the challenge?
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
Prior to the event date, each participant will receive an ingredients list of what they need to create delicious bakes such as cakes, cookies and brownies. We can for an additional cost, post ingredients to participants if preferred, but we wouldn't send fresh ingredients such as cream, milk and eggs.
On the day, we ask all delegates to join us on a Zoom call (or other platforms available) and set up near your cooking station. We will live link our live chef demonstrating the tutorial from their professional kitchen too. Follow all the steps and make sure you prepare everything to the best of your ability as there is a winning prize at stake! The winner will be announced based on the best design and presentation of the dishes.
Everyone can dine 'virtually' together and enjoy their delicious creations.
Suggested Bakes: • Chocolate truffles • Lemon and poppy cakes with sugar roses • Decorative sugar cookies
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 100 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- Participants will need to buy the ingredients for the event from the shopping list provided
- For an additional cost the ingredients can be delivered not including fresh produce like milk, cream & eggs
- A facilitation fixed fee with apply for event
- Event to be hosted through Zoom or other web based platform
- A laptop or device with sound and a camera in order to join a video conference
- A good internet connection is required
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 18:00
- 90 minutes