- Hosted by our expert chef
- Step by step guide by virtual chef
- Tech and support staff
Need some inspiration in the kitchen? Learn a new skill and prepare something super tasty for you, your partner or friends with our virtual cookery class. Working with our virtual chef, you will create your own Gourmet Burger using beef or lamb mince and a variety of vegetables, fruit, cheese, spices and herbs. The activity goes through the stages of ingredient selection, mixing, dividing and shaping, cooking and assembly.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
Prior to the event date, each participant will receive an ingredients list of what they need to create their ultimate burger stack. We can for an additional cost, post ingredients to participants if preferred, but we wouldn't send fresh ingredients such as meat.
On the day, we ask all delegates to join us on a Zoom call (or other platforms available) and set up near your cooking station. We will live link our live chef demonstrating the tutorial from their professional kitchen too. Follow all the steps and make sure you prepare everything to the best of your ability as there is a winning prize at stake! The winner will be announced based on the best design and presentation of their burger!
Everyone can dine 'virtually' together and enjoy their delicious creations
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 100 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- Participants will need to buy the ingredients for the event from the shopping list provided
- For an additional cost the ingredients can be delivered not including fresh produce like meats
- A facilitation fixed fee with apply for event
- Event to be hosted through Zoom or other web based platform
- A laptop or device with sound and a camera in order to join a video conference
- A good internet connection is required
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 18:00
- 60 minutes