- Virtual event host
- Questions and challenges based on locations throughout the UK
- Tech and support staff
Brush up on your British Trivia as you and your team race through the UK from John O’Groats to Lands End.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
Each person taking part in the activity will receive a link via email to a meeting on Zoom (or other online platform). Once logged on, we will allocate people into their teams and our host will explain all the rules and regulations you must adhere to on your road trip.
The race is on! Teams will need to compete a number of questions and challenges based on locations throughout the UK. Upon completion teams will then be able to move from location to location down the country.
Points will be awarded not only for the correct answers but also for creativity, so get out of your seat and on your feet to make your challenges stand out from the crowd. The team that makes it all the way to Lands End first will receive bonus points.
With 603 miles to cover in just 60 minutes, it’s On Your Marks, Get Set, GO!
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 500 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- A facilitation fixed fee with apply for event
- Event to be hosted through Zoom or other web based platform
- A laptop or device with sound and a camera in order to join a video conference
- A good internet connection is required
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 21:00
- 60 minutes