- Professional choreographer
- 1 hour class
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Studio hire
A professional choreographer will ensure you dazzle on the dancefloor, whether you fancy tripping the light fantastic across a ballroom or busting out some street-dance moves. On entering the studio, the teacher will tailor the lesson to your level. If you opt to try something new, you’ll learn the basics before getting to grips with a simple routine. Or, you can hone your technique with longer pieces of choreography.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for dancing
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00.
- 1.5 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
AWESOME!!! We laughed so much. The teachers were brilliant, so friendly and fun.
We had such a laugh and the instructor had a great bum ;-)
feel good session; could have given a little more instruction to get the full 4.5 but very supportive and enthusiastic.
Page 1 of 1
- City centre
- Opening Times
- 10:00 - 23:00 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Dec