- Professional mixologist
- Welcome cocktail
- 3 demo cocktails to share
- Make & drink 1 cocktail each
- Vodka flavour train
- 2 course meal
Experience the magic of mixology as you get behind a well-stocked bar to learn the tricks of the trade from a skilled flaring expert. You’ll be provided with all the ingredients and instruction to learn to make a classic cocktail, before enjoying sampling your own creations.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 25 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- The entire group must select either starter & main or main & dessert
- Please advise any allergies or dietary requirements
- Note that the restaurant will contact you at least 48 hours prior for a meal pre-order
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00.
- 3 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
What can I say! ..this was amazing! !!!...totally exceeded our expectations. Our hist Jack was hilarious it was non stop humour and lots of cocktails flowing. So much fun!
Lovely staff, really fun activity
Overall enjoyable but shame we had to share the room, it was not always easy to hear. Only received a small amount of food during the cocktail making and got the rest at the end. However we had to rush this as we had leave as soon as the cocktail making was over. It would have been nice to have it all during the cocktail making so we could enjoy the food at our own leisure.
Brilliant! Want to give it 5 stars but it won't let me!
Page 1 of 6
- Electro Pop
- Live Sports
- Small screens
- City centre
- Paid carpark
- Paid on-street parking
- Wheelchair access
- Opening Times
- 12:00 - 12:00 · Sun - Thu · Jan - Dec
- 12:00 - 1:00 · Fri - Sat · Jan - Dec