- Professional mixologist
- Welcome cocktail
- 3 demo cocktails to share
- Make & drink 1 cocktail each
- Vodka flavour train
- 2 course meal
Experience the magic of mixology as you get behind a well-stocked bar to learn the tricks of the trade from a skilled flaring expert. You’ll be provided with all the ingredients and instruction to learn to make a classic cocktail, before enjoying sampling your own creations.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 25 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- The entire group must select either starter & main or main & dessert
- Please advise any allergies or dietary requirements
- Note that the restaurant will contact you at least 48 hours prior for a meal pre-order
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00.
- 3 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Cocktail making was fun and entertaining. Food was poor. We sat down to eat at 1:30. Two pizzas came a fair time after everyone else’s. Then at 2:30 we were told we need to leave at 3 so they can set up for the next people. We hadn’t had our desert by 2:30. The lady said she would go and find out what’s happening. In the end we asked for it to be boxed up as we booked taxis for 3:15. When they were given to us, they were still frozen!!! Very poor.
The cocktail making was brilliant but the meal was disappointing. Took too long to come out, we were then rushed to vacate the building and had to take our desserts with us.
There was 16 of us and it felt like too many for the space - those of us at the back really couldn’t see or hear what was going on. The host was great though! The food was a nightmare. Although we’d ordered in advance it wasn’t brought up for a very long time and we had booked a taxi for after the end of our time that we had the table for and the desserts still hadn’t arrived. In response the venue provided these in takeaway containers however the desserts (brownies/cheesecake/cake) were still frozen!! They claimed they’d had large groups in however they knew we were coming and exactly what we were having so this isn’t really an excuse.
Great fun would definitely recommend
Page 1 of 51
- Current Pop
- Hip Hop
- Live Sports
- Large screen
- City centre
- Paid carpark
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Opening Times
- 12:00 - 12:00 · Sun - Tue · Jan - Dec
- 12:00 - 1:00 · Wed - Thu · Jan - Dec
- 12:00 - 1:30 · Fri - Sat · Jan - Dec