excellent great fun enjoyed
Zorb Football is a chaotic and hilarious twist on the beautiful game, as you strap yourselves into your giant inflatable bubbles, step onto the pitch, then bounce, barge and bump your way through a pulsating five-a-side match. A referee will be on hand to run through the rules and keep things in order, while subs will be rotated every few minutes to ensure everybody gets plenty of game time.
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 40 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Sports kit
- Useful Info
- Activity will run in most weather conditions
- Only 10 zorbs will be on the pitch at one time
- Venues listed are samples only and subject to change
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 17:00
- 1.5 hours
- Minimum Height
- 152 cms
- Maximum Weight
- 169 kgs
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Travel distance from Cambridge wasn't ideal. The actual zorbing was very good and ideal for the party.
Really good activity, the chap running it was friendly, professional and ran the event brilliantly.
Was an amazing day felt really welcomed and all the guys had fun. Recommend to people already and told them to book through chilliesauce over facebook.
Page 1 of 1
- Wheelchair access
- Free carpark
- Changing Facilities
- Changing room
- Opening Times
- 7:00 - 22:00 · Mon - Thu · Jan - Dec
- 7:00 - 21:00 · Fri · Jan - Dec
- 8:00 - 17:00 · Sat - Sun · Jan - Dec