- 45 mins punting tour of the College Backs
- 45 min punting tuition for the group
A trip on a punt is the perfect introduction to the history of the beautiful city of Cambridge. As you cruise leisurely down the River Cam, take in the spectacular views of the College backs – including the gothic splendour of King’s College, and the classical elegance of Clare College.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 100 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Flat sole shoes
- Useful Info
- Each punt holds up to 12 people
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:30 - 18:00
- 2 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 May - 20 Aug
Amazing experience! Will definitely be doing this again!
Amazing!!!! Such a wonderful experience and our punter Connor was amazing!!!
Lovely day out, so relaxing would definitely recommend doing this when you visit Cambridge. Connor the 'puntsman' was lovely, friendly and informative.
This was brilliant. We had a good amount of time doing the activity, and our punter was lovely- had a laugh with us, and engaging