- Professional mixologist
- Welcome cocktail
- 3 demo cocktails to share
- Make and drink 1 cocktail each
- Vodka flavour train
- 3 course meal
Experience the magic of mixology as you get behind a well-stocked bar to learn the tricks of the trade from a skilled flaring expert. You’ll be provided with all the ingredients and instruction to learn to make a classic cocktail, before enjoying sampling your own creations.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 25 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- Note that the restaurant will contact you at least 48 hours prior for a meal pre-order
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00.
- 3.5 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
So much fun
It was a brilliant time the cocktail making session was fun for us all and the meal was really good the staff and service was quick and friendly
We had a lovely time. Jack, our host, was fantastic and made our day just fabby. I am a bridesmaid next year and needing to organise a hen so this venue and activity is top of my list.
Cocktail class was the highlight of the weekend. The whole party had an amazing time. Bar was lovley, barman was sucah ance guy - not sleazy at all, and a great laugh. Dinner was yummy too, and restaurant staff were very accommodating. Excellent value for money.
Nathan was our Barman and he was brilliant! We all had a great laugh & I (the bride) felt very special throughout the class! I would definitely do this again.
Page 1 of 50
- Electro Pop
- Live Sports
- Large screen
- Small screens
- City centre
- Paid carpark
- Paid on-street parking
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Opening Times
- 11:30 - 1:00 · Mon · Jan - Dec
- 12:00 - 1:00 · Tue - Thu · Jan - Dec
- 11:30 - 1:00 · Fri - Sat · Jan - Dec
- 13:00 - 1:00 · Sun · Jan - Dec