- 3 Course meal
- There will be a host to run the event
- A character and plot outline for all
- Costume suggestions
The year is 1920, and Captain Bob Upendown prepares for his maiden voyage. You arrive at the Welcome Aboard party, and ready yourself for a relaxing trip. But alas, it’s not plain sailing, when you hear the guest cabaret artist has been murdered. Enjoy a three course meal, as you work with a team of professional actors to solve this interactive murder mystery dinner. As comedy and drama unfold, you must work fast to catch the killer, lest they strike again.
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 28 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- The entire group will be having the same starter, main and dessert
- Any specific dietary requirements must be advised with a further notice
- If the venue of your choice is unavailable we will offer an alternate
- Cost can be different if original venue is unavailable
- Depending on the venue, a further booking deposit may be required
- All menu items are subject to change according to seasonality and availability
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 18:45 - 19:00
- 4 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Murder mystery was fantastic - food very average
Very well done
Enjoyed the whole story and the theme but we had not been given any information prior to the actual event day as promised by chillisauce. So everyone found it a little hard to get into the character, and it delayed the whole process. But the representative, Mr. brad, was amazing and handled the situation. But I have to say that we should have been given all the information before hand.
The actor was lovely and very entertaining. My options of meal had been printed on my card wrong and therefore got the wrong meal, everyone else was as they had booked. so I was quite disappointed with that. All of us had to take paracetamol through out the night as the room was unbearably hot, hotel staff just said they are working on it but a bartender told us it was always like that, this did affect our night as we felt hot , uncomfortable and dehydrated.
The meal was really lovely and the events person was great...
Page 1 of 8
- City centre
- Opening Times
- 12:00 - 18:00 · Sun · Jan - Dec
- 11:00 - 22:00 · Mon · Jan - Dec
- 11:00 - 23:00 · Tue - Sat · Jan - Dec