We are hiring!
Ever thought about a career in the exciting world of Events Management?
Chillisauce is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing event agencies, delivering events and experiences for over 150,000 people every year. Based next to Maltby Street Market in the heart of Bermondsey near to both London Bridge and Tower Bridge, we employ 100 full time staff and have an annual revenue in excess of £20 million.
We aim to organise experiences that our customers will never, ever forget!
A chance to join Chillisauce in our innovative and award-winning corporate department. Your role will focus on planning unforgettable and effective events and team building activities for major companies, across all sectors with specific focus on FTSE100, Entertainment, Media and innovative Tech companies. Developing key client accounts, generating new business and servicing inbound event enquiries.
This exceptional Sales Specialist will have experience within the events and leisure industry or worked in B2B sales, but most importantly you will be passionate about winning business, delivering for clients and learning how to organise exceptional events. You will have a strong commercial focus, with the drive to succeed in a target-driven role and the ability to recognise opportunities to grow the business, through nurturing new leads and developing existing client relationships.
We pride ourselves on getting to know our clients’ requirements, so as a successful Sales Specialist you will build trust, respect and rapport with existing and prospective clients, understanding their needs and business objectives to provide the right solutions and exceed their expectations. Directly responsible for managing clients from the point of enquiry through to confirmation, ensuring everything is in place for their event to run successfully, as well as managing relationships with suppliers to ensure we can deliver cost-effective and high-quality solutions.
This role offers a generous basic salary plus a target-based commission structure. You will become an expert in what you’re selling, gaining first-hand experience testing out activities and attending events across the UK and Europe. You will be based in our central London office, with occasional national and international travel required.
Perks and Benefits
- Generous Salary and Commission (Yr1 35k OTE, Yr2 45k OTE)
- Full Training and Development
- Monthly staff party
- Travel - familiarisation and incentive Trips
- Family friendly working hours
- Excellent social life
- Vibrant office and working environment
- The chance to build a career in the event industry
- Amazing support systems within the company
- Achievable goals / targets
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
You will have a background in sales with a proven track record of success and target-driven results. Events experience is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to conduct meaningful business conversation
- Expertise in unpicking client needs and objectives
- Results driven and hungry to succeed
- Excellent relationship and communications skills
- Willing to learn and gain new experience
- Excellent written English
- Confident and self-motivated
- A creative mind and not afraid to think differently
- Diligent and willing go above and beyond
- A team player
- Persuasive by nature
- Good social skills with the ability to quickly forge strong relationships.
How to apply
Please send your CV to hireme(at)chillisauce.com with covering letter for immediate review and interview.
NB. Please, NO AGENCIES; thank you for your interest but we have a direct hiring policy at Chillisauce and are unable to consider any approach for business.