We are hiring!
Ever thought about a career in the exciting world of Events Management?
Chillisauce is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing event agencies, delivering events and experiences for over 150,000 people every year. Based next to Maltby Street Market in the heart of Bermondsey near to both London Bridge and Tower Bridge, we employ 100 full time staff and have an annual revenue in excess of £20 million.
We aim to organise experiences that our customers will never, ever forget!
We are looking for a lively, ambitious and outgoing candidates that love events, have superb planning skills and are great with people. Does this sound like you?
As a Chillisauce Event Intern, you will work in our B2B (business-to-business) department, supporting the Project management and Account Management teams across a wide range of day to day tasks. These will include:
- Sales Support - Support and assist Account Managers (AM) with client packages to increase revenues across the business;
- Sales - Reactively manage inbound phone and online enquiries assigned to you;
- Event Delivery - To work as part of the event delivery team and support or manage every aspect of event planning and delivery from point of sale and during sales process when necessary;
- Product - Support delivery team to evolve product, supplier and venue mix.
- Feedback - To secure outstanding customer feedback with the feeling of a smooth, natural and well communicated event across sales, communication, planning and delivery
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Account Management team with assistance in sourcing venues, suppliers and equipment to price and build packages
- Managing customer relationships in absence of Account Managers
- Where relevant, negotiate with suppliers and venues to ensure best practice and best price
- Provide clear and timely feedback and information to AM’s working to and hitting set deadlines.
- Make measured Judgement about where best to assist and add value to the Operations and AM teams.
- Event data entry and follow ups to all suppliers and clients where necessary.
Perks and Benefits
- Full expenses paid (this is an internship)
- Full Training, Development and Mentoring
- Monthly Staff Party
- Excellent Social Life
- Vibrant office and working environment
- Amazing Support System within the Company
Candidate Minimum Requirements
This is one of the most versatile roles at Chillisauce and you will excel at handling multiple events at once, be able to talk on the phone and across various devices and be able to adapt to last minute changes.
Full training will be given to get you up to speed, and you’ll also receive the full support of our Sales Management, Training and Product Teams.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
We do NOT require prior experience in sales or events, but candidates must possess some key communication and organisational talent to be able to excel in their day to day role. Self-motivated Excellent communication skills and customer service ability Confident telephone manner Be studying a Degree course in Events Management or equivalent. Time management skills Willingness to learn Confident relationship builder Comfortable working "all hands on deck” Attention to detail, obsessive about execution and are able to get things done with little guidance
NICE TO HAVE
Prior experience in sales, customer service or event management.
How to apply
Please send your CV to hireme(at)chillisauce.com with covering letter for immediate review and interview.
NB. Please, NO AGENCIES; thank you for your interest but we have a direct hiring policy at Chillisauce and are unable to consider any approach for business.