We are hiring!
Chillisauce is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing event agencies, delivering events and experiences for over 150,000 people every year. Based next to Maltby Street Market in the heart of Bermondsey near to both London Bridge and Tower Bridge, we employ 100 full time staff and have an annual revenue in excess of £20 million.
We aim to organise experiences that our customers will never, ever forget!
This is a junior position, with the following key responsibilities.
- To ensure accurate and timely recording of all costs of the Stag and Hen Events and that all payments are made in accordance with payment terms.
- To record and reconcile all customer receipts for Stag & Hen events, including reconciling the bank.
Additional tasks as follows:
- Maintain invoice inbox and ensure accurate and timely recording of costs into the accounting system sage 200.
- Ensure full reconciliation between the booking system and the accounting system for all costs of events and amendments made where necessary working closely with the Stag & Hen sales team.
- To operate strong controls over all costs, including cancellations and refunds.
- Business partner closely with the Stag &Hen sales team and act as their key point of contact for any queries on costs.
- Establish strong relations with all suppliers.
- Answer and direct telephone enquiries.
- Ensure all filing and administration maintained to a high standard at all times.
- Work closely with other finance staff where events are changed and refunds are due from suppliers.
- Process all UK payments in accordance with payment terms and ensure that Chillisauce authorisation procedures are followed at all times.
- Process all customer receipts for Stag and Hen events with accuracy and reconcile this daily back to the Finance payments system.
- Ensure the timely processing of customer refunds.
- Reconcile the bank daily.
- Assist the Finance Manager and Financial Controller in the production of the management accounts where necessary.
- Work with others in the finance team to improve processes and ensure can cope with the growth of the business.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary to 16k
- Full Training and Development
- Monthly staff party
- Travel - familiarisation and incentive Trips
- Family friendly working hours
- Excellent social life
- Vibrant office and working environment
- The chance to build a career in the Finance industry
- Amazing support systems within the company
- Achievable goals / targets
- Excellent written and oral communication – internal and external
- Intermediate excel skills desirable
- Knowledge of sage would be helpful but full training will be given.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a highly seasonal business.
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience of Accounts payable in a fast moving consuming business
How to apply
Please send your CV to financerecruitment(at)chillisauce.com with covering letter for immediate review and interview.
NB. Please, NO AGENCIES; thank you for your interest but we have a direct hiring policy at Chillisauce and are unable to consider any approach for business.