We are hiring!
Chillisauce is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing event agencies, delivering events and experiences for over 150,000 people every year. Based next to Maltby Street Market in the heart of Bermondsey near to both London Bridge and Tower Bridge, we employ 100 full time staff and have an annual revenue in excess of £20 million.
We aim to organise experiences that our customers will never, ever forget!
Purpose of the job:
Reporting to the CEO and Managing Director, as Marketing Manager you are responsible for updating and improving the company website, any communications, and the development and delivery of marketing campaigns to drive business growth, customer satisfaction and a ROI.
Duties and responsibilities:
You’ll need to plan out the quickest and best possible route to complete each project, from researching the best digital marketing tools available and learning quickly how to use them to choosing whether to utilise the existing team or hire and manage specialist freelancers (if those skills aren’t available in-house).
The marketing manager is responsible for hiring and managing the marketing team and any marketing freelancers. You’ll also manage the marketing budget and will need to report on marketing KPIs.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional in either SEO, SEM or CRO with a real passion for learning and business growth. On top of being an expert in your field, the candidate must have a general understanding of all other digital marketing channels and public relations.
We’re looking for somebody who is naturally strategic, thinks commercially, and who is creative, technical and data-driven. Superb attention-to-detail is essential - as on a daily basis you’ll feedback on copy, photography, video and design.
We’re looking for somebody who is hands-on and able to multitask well. No one day is the same in this role - so in just one day, you may be reviewing and improving the Google Ads account, overseeing a PR campaign roll out, analysing the latest web crawl, interviewing freelancers for a new project, and discussing the website’s performance with the directors.
Knowledge (essential / desirable)
We’re looking for somebody who has experience with high traffic websites and has developed and delivered effective marketing campaigns.
Work skills (essential / desirable)
- Experience must include 4+ years marketing experience on a high traffic website
- Experience of effectively managing projects, people and 3rd party relationships
- Strong holistic knowledge of digital marketing services (SEO, SEM, CRO, PPC, Content, Social, Email, Digital PR etc.)
- Experienced in contributing to and delivering successful marketing strategies
- A team player and willing participant in knowledge sharing
- Advanced knowledge of industry tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Advanced Web Ranking.
- Exceptional communication (written & verbal) skills
- Strong organisation and multi-project management skills
- Team management (hiring, retention, career development, performance review etc)
- Strong technical and analytics skills (strategic, hands-on and reporting)
- Marketing Budget management experience (budget control)
We’re also looking for people with additional skills outside of what we’ve requested to help grow the business.
Qualifications (essential / desirable)
A relevant degree is preferred, but not essential. It’s more important that you are smart, honest, have common sense and are prepared for an exciting challenge.
Perks and Benefits
- Generous Salary
- Full Training and Development
- Monthly staff party
- Travel - familiarisation and incentive Trips
- Family friendly working hours
- Excellent social life
- Vibrant office and working environment
- The chance to build a career in the event industry
- Amazing support systems within the company
- Achievable goals / targets
How to apply
Please send your CV to andread(at)chillisauce.com with covering letter for immediate review and interview.
NB. Please, NO AGENCIES; thank you for your interest but we have a direct hiring policy at Chillisauce and are unable to consider any approach for business.