We are hiring!
Chillisauce is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing event agencies, delivering events and experiences for over 150,000 people every year. Based next to Maltby Street Market in the heart of Bermondsey near to both London Bridge and Tower Bridge, we employ 100 full time staff and have an annual revenue in excess of £20 million.
We aim to organise experiences that our customers will never, ever forget!
An exciting position has been created for an ambitious graduate looking to take their first steps in marketing as one of our star interns.
We'll help turn you into a budding marketeer, by providing you with experience and learning of all facets of marketing, from digital PR, social media to email marketing and web design.
You’ll be part of a positive team with a ‘can-do’ approach that is passionate about building the Chillisauce brand and committed to collaborating, constantly improving and striving to help provide memorable experiences for our customers.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will get the opportunity to help update and improving our company website, create and send out communications and campaigns through email and social media. Produce content and articles and carry out research and digital PR duties, such as pitching content and press releases, finding PR angles.
This is a full time position, but we can be flexible with days and hours worked and split between learning tasks and disciplines and performing them
This is one of the most diverse internships at Chillisauce crossing over multiple marketing disciplines. These include search engine optimisation, digital public relations, product management, content creation, social media management, email marketing, working with corporate, product and sales teams. As well as research and copy writing.
The role will be based in our offices near London Bridge with some flexibility to remote work as needed.
Skills and experience:
- Essential: * A marketing graduate or from a similar discipline Passion to learn about marketing Interest in Events & Product Marketing Trustworthy and reliable Excellent IT skills Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision Flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities by working alone or as part of a team effort An organised and detail-oriented approach to work Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing A commitment to achieving digital marketing goals Willingness to learn our tools and systems
Above all else a passion to learn and collaborate with the team.
Perks and Benefits
This is an unpaid internship lasting 3-6 months but there is potential if the candidate does well that they could be offered a full time paid position or contract work (potential for paid work to be assigned during the internship).
- Travel fees covered (within London)
- Daily lunch allowance
- Full Training and Development
- Monthly staff party
- Family friendly working hours
- The chance to build a career in the event industry
How to apply
Please send your CV to danc(at)chillisauce.com with covering letter for immediate review and interview.
NB. Please, NO AGENCIES; thank you for your interest but we have a direct hiring policy at Chillisauce and are unable to consider any approach for business.