We are hiring!
Chillisauce is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing event agencies, delivering events and experiences for over 150,000 people every year. Based next to Maltby Street Market in the heart of Bermondsey near to both London Bridge and Tower Bridge, we employ 100 full time staff and have an annual revenue in excess of £20 million.
We aim to organise experiences that our customers will never, ever forget!
Purpose of the job:
The role of the Digital Performance Marketing Manager is to drive customer acquisition and retention across all digital channels with a specific focus on PPC and social acquisition.
Duties and responsibilities:
Working closely with the CEO and Managing Director, you will be responsible for creating a leading acquisition strategy which will deliver on a range of KPI’s with the overriding objective to maximise revenue and profit generation.
The Digital Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for cost per acquisition across PPC, paid social channels and all other acquisition opportunities. You’ll also develop testing strategies within agreed parameters and help scope new ideas and concepts.
This role involves closely managing the digital acquisition budget with a key focus on ROI and ensuring initiatives are executed and delivered on time with continual reporting.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional in search engine marketing with a real passion for learning and business growth. You’ll need to be technically minded with strong analytical skills as the Digital Performance Manager will be required to conceive and implement the digital acquisition strategy.
We’re looking for somebody who is naturally strategic, thinks commercially, and who is technical and data-driven.
Knowledge (essential / desirable)
We’re looking for somebody who has experience with high traffic websites and has developed and delivered effective online marketing campaigns.
Work skills (essential / desirable)
- Experience must include 4+ years digital acquisition experience with high traffic websites
- Experience of effectively managing PPC campaigns in excess of £1m
- Thorough understanding of attribution modelling techniques
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certified
- Solid understanding of SEO and CRO
- Good communication (written & verbal) skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills (strategic, hands-on and reporting)
- Marketing Budget management experience (budget control)
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation
The role requires experience of the latest digital tools and methodology gained either in house or agency side, preferably within high volume traffic e-commerce or lead generating sites.
Qualifications (essential / desirable)
A relevant degree is preferred, but not essential. It’s more important that you are smart, data-driven and prepared for an exciting challenge.
Perks and Benefits
- Generous Salary
- Full Training and Development
- Monthly staff party
- Travel - familiarisation and incentive Trips
- Family friendly working hours
- Excellent social life
- Vibrant office and working environment
- The chance to build a career in the event industry
- Amazing support systems within the company
- Achievable goals / targets
How to apply
Please send your CV to andread(at)chillisauce.com with covering letter for immediate review and interview.
NB. Please, NO AGENCIES; thank you for your interest but we have a direct hiring policy at Chillisauce and are unable to consider any approach for business.