We are hiring!
Chillisauce is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing event agencies, delivering events and experiences for over 150,000 people every year. Based next to Maltby Street Market in the heart of Bermondsey near to both London Bridge and Tower Bridge, we employ 100 full time staff and have an annual revenue in excess of £20 million.
We aim to organise experiences that our customers will never, ever forget!
Purpose of the job:
We are looking for a lively, ambitious, money hungry candidate who has a passion for golf, superb planning skills and is great with people.
Previous golf B2C sales experience is essential
You will work in our B2C (business-to-consumer) department, reacting to online enquiries generated both through our website and via marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for the planning and booking of our golf breaks, sourcing new products and specials when required. This is not your typical sales role, and we never cold-call. As the department grows you will play a key role in training and mentoring new recruits with the possibility of this growing into a managerial position.
As a Chillisauce Golf Manager, you’ll be the primary contact for your groups and will be the face of Chillisauce Golf, doing everything from helping customers find the perfect destination and develop their itinerary, to booking the suppliers and providing an excellent customer experience.
This is actually one of the most versatile roles at Chillisauce and you will excel at handling multiple events at once, be able to talk on the phone and across various devices, and be able to adapt to last minute changes. Of-course we work to targets, but with the high volume of enquiries and the nature of our consumer, the focus is very much upon positive consumer engagement as opposed to cold hard sales. By building relationships in an enthusiastic and friendly way with our customers you’ll find the sales will follow.
Full training will be given to get you up to speed, and whilst you’ll receive the full support of our Sales Management, Training and Product Teams, the events you organise will start and end with you.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Previous golf sales experience
- A passion for golf
- Self-motivated with an appreciation for targets
- Excellent communication skills and customer serviceability
- Confident telephone manner
- Time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Confident relationship builder
- Comfortable working “all hands on deck”
- Attention to detail; obsessive about execution and able to get things done with little guidance.
- Wiliness to offer ideas and improvements for this growing department
Perks and Benefits
- Generous salary and commission
- Full training and development
- Monthly staff party
- Family friendly working hours
- Excellent social life
- Vibrant office and working environment
- The chance to build a career in the event industry
- Amazing support systems within the company
- Achievable goals / targets
How to apply
Please send your CV to selina(at)chillisauce.com with covering letter for immediate review and interview.
NB. Please, NO AGENCIES; thank you for your interest but we have a direct hiring policy at Chillisauce and are unable to consider any approach for business.