The finer details:
We chose the hotel for its ideal meeting and conference facilities as well as its great location and suitable grounds forteam building activities.
After the team’s boardroom style meeting with screen, LCD Projector and a buffet style lunch, they took part in our popular ‘Hostage Rescue’ team building event. This event provides a full-on action experience, ideal for experienced staff as it required them to employ a broad range of physical, mental and dextrous skills and plenty of teamwork. It addressed important business messages such as competition, achieving goals, working together as a team, and the importance of effective communication.
The Hostage Rescue experience included:
- Axe Throwing
- Sniper Shooting
- Close Quarter Battle
- Training in the Methods of Room Clearance
- Operating in Urban areas
- Secret off-site raid location
- Site visit to find & set up raid location
- Hire of raid location
- Transfer to secret raid venue
- Smoke, gun fire, explosions
- Staged raid in the grounds of the hotel to put training into practice
- Filming of raid & DVD to be sent after event