Enjoyed this night, was good to all sit together the place was nice too. The food was questionable, but the Goulash was lovely!
Discover Slovakia’s hidden gem, Bratislava, a city packed with history, culture and much more, on this self-guided walk. See the imposing Bratislava Castle and admire the unique architecture of the city’s sights like the Old Town Hall, Blue Church, the Slovak National Theatre and more. Along the walk, you’ll visit 3 different restaurants for a delicious 3-course journey through both local and international cuisines.
- Minimum People
- 4 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Useful Info
- Route description, estimated time schedule, information about the starting point
- and information about the highlights will be released 6 weeks prior to the event date
- Walks between meals can be from 10 - 20 mins
- Restaurants may change due to availability on the night
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 17:00 - 20:00
- 4 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec