- Safety instruction and equipment
- Shotgun with limited ammo
- Combat vest
- Eye and mouth protection
Think you've got what it takes to survive a zombie apocalypse? Grab a combat vest and a shotgun and learn to work as a team to stay alive. Explore streets, labs, jungles and armouries while watching out for traps, solving missions and steering clear of the infected. You'll need to trust your instincts and think tactically if you want to survive.
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 15 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Sturdy footwear
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Start Times
- Sat to Sun 10:00, 12:00.
- 2 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Really good fun, though scenarios we ran through were a bit repetitive, could have done with a couple of story lines where group members got turned!!
Really good fun, everyone enjoyed this event.
Event was entertaining, but parts of it became slightly repetitive, mainly because the game map was perhaps a bit small so ended up going over the same areas multiple times. Think this sort of activity needs a larger space. However the person directing our event, and all the actors were very good.
Good fun and experience - storyline/arrangement needs a bit of refinement but great staff and overall very good.
Excellent fun! Good choice!
Page 1 of 0
- Difficult access for disabilities
- Free carpark
- Opening Times
- 6:00 - 23:00 · Tue · Jan - Dec
- 6:00 - 23:00 · Tue - Thu · Jan - Dec
- 10:00 - 22:00 · Sat - Sun · Jan - Dec