- Safety instruction and equipment
- Shotgun with limited ammo
- Combat vest
- Eye and mouth protection
Think you've got what it takes to survive a zombie apocalypse? Grab a combat vest and a shotgun and learn to work as a team to stay alive. Explore streets, labs, jungles and armouries while watching out for traps, solving missions and steering clear of the infected. You'll need to trust your instincts and think tactically if you want to survive.
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 15 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Sturdy footwear
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Start Times
- Sat to Sun 10:00, 12:00.
- 2 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Team went above and beyond to ensure we had a great experience
Very entertaining few hours, instructors were spot on, had heaps of fun!
Great acting and excitement by all. It was a good way to finish off the stag. Great welcome and loved every minute of it.
Really good fun, though scenarios we ran through were a bit repetitive, could have done with a couple of story lines where group members got turned!!
Really good fun, everyone enjoyed this event.
Page 1 of 0
- Difficult access for disabilities
- Free carpark
- Opening Times
- 6:00 - 23:00 · Tue · Jan - Dec
- 6:00 - 23:00 · Tue - Thu · Jan - Dec
- 10:00 - 22:00 · Sat - Sun · Jan - Dec