- 2 Courses
- Choice of Caipirinha, Brahma or Freixenet Cordon Negro Cava
- Choice of starter or dessert from a set menu
- Choice of main from a set menu
Experience the authentic taste of South America at this stylish, laid-back Latin American restaurant. Utilising the famous Latin American energy, this restaurant specialises in classics such as nachos and marinated strip-steak fajitas, as well as spicy chicken dishes. There is also a range of delicious vegetarian and gluten free options such as the three-mushroom fajita and vegetarian curry.
- Minimum People
- 6 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 35 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- The entire group needs to choose either starter or dessert
- Please advise dietary requirements at time of booking
- Large groups will be split across multiple tables seating 6 people
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00 - 20:00
- 2 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
The staff were helpful and friendly, the food portions were large, but the food was bland.
Tasty food. Everyone enjoyed it
We were seated in a great area and the food was delicious. My only criticism is that we were not aware there was a service charge on top and when we went to leave, were hit with a bill with a service charge which we paid without being given the option. Be aware the service charge is optional (we did not realise).
Lovely food but did not realise we would have a service charge. Would of been nice to know in advance.
The meal was enjoyable
Page 1 of 2
- Wheelchair access
- City centre
- Latin American
- South American
- Waiter service
- Served on-site
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 22:00 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Dec