A professional choreographer will ensure you dazzle on the dancefloor, whether you fancy tripping the light fantastic across a ballroom or busting out some street-dance moves. On entering the studio, the teacher will tailor the lesson to your level. If you opt to try something new, you’ll learn the basics before getting to grips with a simple routine. Or, you can hone your technique with longer pieces of choreography.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- To bring
- Change of clothes
- Useful Info
- The per person price may change if the size of your group does.
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Fancy dress is allowed
- Food and/ or drinks are not permitted to be bought along to any of our venues
- Bespoke options are available on request with an additional fee for choreography
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 19:30
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
This activity was so much fun! I was a little apprehensive about it to be honest but once we arrived, the instructor was lovely and made us feel very at ease! We had a blast and I would definitely recommend this! The instructor videoed the dance for us so we have a lasting memory of it too!
This was really good and very enjoyable however it did not last the full 2 hours specified, which was disappointing.
We had a fantastic time, the teacher was really good and made us all feel comfortable and everyone enjoyed it which was a bonus as we were quite a varied age group. She filmed the routine for us and took some fantastic group shots it was really worth it!
Thought we could of had a better song to dance to with more beat, but we did all have fun and the lady was brilliant getting us all dancing
Page 1 of 3
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Paid on-street parking
- Changing Facilities
- Changing room
- Opening Times
- 6:00 - 22:00 · Mon - Fri · Jan - Dec
- 8:00 - 17:30 · Sat - Sun · Jan - Dec