A professional choreographer will ensure you dazzle on the dancefloor, whether you fancy tripping the light fantastic across a ballroom or busting out some street-dance moves. On entering the studio, the teacher will tailor the lesson to your level. If you opt to try something new, you’ll learn the basics before getting to grips with a simple routine. Or, you can hone your technique with longer pieces of choreography.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- To bring
- Change of clothes
- Useful Info
- The per person price may change if the size of your group does.
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Fancy dress is allowed
- Food and/ or drinks are not permitted to be bought along to any of our venues
- Bespoke options are available on request with an additional fee for choreography
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 19:30
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
We did enjoy the dance class but made it fun amoungst ourselfs.
Disappointed as given wrong address of venue. So waited over an hour to start dance lesson as had to rearrange and pay extra for travel to next venue.
this was FANTASTIC!!! would defiantly recommend this to other people. We had such a great time
Got given the wrong address after walking half an hour. Turns out chilli sauce gave us the wrong place. The dance teacher had to come and pick us up & some of us had to get a Taxi 30 minutes to the correct venue. Also had to pay extra to get a train home as it wasn’t at the original address which was in walking distance.
Fantastic fun experience-instructor made everyone feel comfortable.