A professional choreographer will ensure you dazzle on the dancefloor, whether you fancy tripping the light fantastic across a ballroom or busting out some street-dance moves. On entering the studio, the teacher will tailor the lesson to your level. If you opt to try something new, you’ll learn the basics before getting to grips with a simple routine. Or, you can hone your technique with longer pieces of choreography.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- To bring
- Change of clothes
- Useful Info
- The per person price may change if the size of your group does.
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Fancy dress is allowed
- Food and/ or drinks are not permitted to be bought along to any of our venues
- Bespoke options are available on request with an additional fee for choreography
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 19:30
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Very good fun.
Really enjoyed this dance teacher was great crack too.