Explore the charm of Krakow’s sights from stunning architecture to historical landmarks on this self-guided walk. Shop at the buzzing Cloth Hall, one of the world’s oldest shopping destinations, see the majestic Wawel Castle and soak up the atmosphere of the famous Main Market Square, plus discover plenty of other top sights. Along the walk, you’ll visit 3 different restaurants for a delicious 3-course journey through Polish cuisine.
- Minimum People
- 4 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Useful Info
- Route description, estimated time schedule, information about the starting point
- and information about the highlights will be released 6 weeks prior to the event date
- Walks between meals can be from 10 - 20 mins
- Restaurants may change due to availability on the night
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 16:30, 17:00, 17:30, 18:00.
- 4 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Albertina Restaurant & Wine
This food and wine pairing restaurant offers a fine dining experience in the heart of Krakow. The bright, minimalistic interiors set the scene for experiencing the best of Polish cuisine and southern Europe cooking. Dishes are made with seasonal, locally sourced produce with fresh seafood from their own lobster tank. There’s a self-service wine dispenser for sampling 32 wines handpicked by a renowned sommelier with everything from classics to rarities, Polish to international.
- City centre
- Waiter service
- Served on-site
- Opening Times
- 12:00 - 23:00 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Dec