It’s hard to beat a good day at the races – the atmosphere is always electric – and if you win, it's even better. Those that think they know a thing or two can study the form and chew their pencils whilst the others pick out the funniest name or the best coloured silks. Once you’ve made your mind up, place your bets and find the best spot to watch your horse and scream encouragement. If you shout loud enough maybe it’ll get placed and you’ll be raking it in.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- Tickets to pick up on the day at the gate
- Events will vary throughout the year on times, dates and price
- Please note this activity requires full payment at time of booking.
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 11:00 - 14:00
- 6 hours
- 1 May - 30 Sep
- 100 % per Person by Credit card
Chester races was great! The only trouble was how busy it was there & getting to the races as train packed almost wouldn't let us on! The Dee Stand was okay
Thought we would be in a better stand giving the price of the hen party.
Easy access, sold out so packed. Not much cover, but I knew that from previous visits.
Page 1 of 1
- Food & Drink
- Paid carpark
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access