- 2 Courses
- Choice of Caipirinha, Brahma or Freixenet Cordon Negro Cava
- Choice of starter or dessert from a set menu
- Choice of main from a set menu
Experience the authentic taste of South America at this stylish, laid-back Latin American restaurant. Utilising the famous Latin American energy, this restaurant specialises in classics such as nachos and marinated strip-steak fajitas, as well as spicy chicken dishes. There is also a range of delicious vegetarian and gluten free options such as the three-mushroom fajita and vegetarian curry.
- Minimum People
- 6 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 35 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- The entire group needs to choose either starter or dessert
- Please advise dietary requirements at time of booking
- Large groups will be split across multiple tables seating 6 people
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00 - 20:00
- 2 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Great food and cocktails
THe meal was excellent and the staff really accommodating.
Lovely place and food. Great friendly staff.
Fab food and cocktails
Can't remember the name of the restaurant, but the food and service were fab and would definitely eat here again.
Page 1 of 2
- City centre
- Latin American
- South American
- Waiter service
- Served on-site
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 22:00 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Dec