- Self- managed experience
- One booklet per team
- Treasure hunt maps, scratch-card based quiz game finale
- Chocolate gold medals
- Customisation of clue booklets
After your group has been set up and briefed, everyone will head off with a street challenge pack filled with clues, riddles, maps and – of course – essential chocolate supplies. The group will have to solve the clues, plan the route and get the questions answered. You will be given chocolate coins, to ‘bribe’ your way to gathering the scavenger items.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 12 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- Guests will need a fully charged smartphone with access to the internet, camera and WhatsApp
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:30, 13:00.
- 2.5 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Included some good tasks and we had fun doing it - wouldn’t recommend in the rain though.
Confusing to understand what to do. We weren’t that interested so gave up and went for drinks instead.
Good idea but should have been topical to location and not random questions justvtriggered by gps.