- Professional mixologist
- Welcome cocktail
- Create the cocktail classics to share as demonstrated by your host
- Make & drink 1 cocktail each
- Vodka flavour train
- 2 course meal
Experience the magic of mixology as you get behind a well-stocked bar to learn the tricks of the trade from a skilled flaring expert. You’ll be provided with all the ingredients and instruction to learn to make a classic cocktail, before enjoying sampling your own creations.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 25 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- The entire group must select either starter & main or main & dessert
- Please advise any allergies or dietary requirements
- Note that the restaurant will contact you at least 48 hours prior for a meal pre-order
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00.
- 3 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Cocktail making class was fun, drinks not great, typical cheap cocktail mixes. Food ok, again chrap and cheerful although messed our order up completely.
Loved it all
Great laugh, good host meal was average ideal for a hen party.
Amazing great value for money, great atmosphere,
Great day, food platter was really good also.
Page 1 of 29
- Current Pop
- Electro Pop
- City centre
- Pay and display on-street parking
- Pay and display carpark
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Opening Times
- 11:30 - 2:00 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Dec