A professional choreographer will ensure you dazzle on the dancefloor, whether you fancy tripping the light fantastic across a ballroom or busting out some street-dance moves. On entering the studio, the teacher will tailor the lesson to your level. If you opt to try something new, you’ll learn the basics before getting to grips with a simple routine. Or, you can hone your technique with longer pieces of choreography.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- To bring
- Change of clothes
- Useful Info
- The per person price may change if the size of your group does.
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Fancy dress is allowed
- Food and/ or drinks are not permitted to be bought along to any of our venues
- Bespoke options are available on request with an additional fee for choreography
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 19:30
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
We had fun. The instructor was ok.
Fantastic instructor. Lots of fun!
Absolutely brilliant! The Hen loved it! Best thing we did all weekend and I can't recommend enough. Jo was great and was very patient again with such a large group. it was amazing fun!
amazing experience fantastic tutor , Jo , so pleased we did this , a favourite of the hens for years
The dance lesson was quite possibly the best couple of hours of my life! It was so much fun. Jo the instructor was very patient with us and made it enjoyable for all. For 2 hours I thought I was Beyoncé!!!!