- Professional chef
- Guided Tour of Mercado Central market
- Select your own ingredients to create your paella
- Exclusive interactive paella cooking experience
- Wine tasting & snacks
- 3 course meal including your paella dish
Learn how to cook Spain's most famous dish in the very region where it originated. The course begins with a visit to the famous Mercado Central food market, where you'll shop for the freshest ingredients. Then it's back to the kitchen where an expert chef will show you step-by-step how to make the perfect Valencian paella. Enjoy wine, beer and traditional snacks as you cook, before sitting down to tuck into your freshly-prepared meal.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Start Times
- Mon to Sat 10:00.
- 4 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
It was funny, it could have been a little less time, it was very hot so the market was quite a challenge. The paella was great though!
Page 1 of 1
- Food & Drink