- English speaking local guide
- Professional chef
- Guided tour of market
- A selection of tapas dishes to start
- Exclusive interactive paella cooking experience
- Sangria making
- Unlimited sangria
On this cultural and interactive cooking workshop, you and your friends will learn how to make your own delicious seafood Paella from scratch. After a quick trip to the market with your head chef, it’s back to your Barcelona kitchen to whip up this local dish using your ingredients. This tour also includes endless glasses of Sangria!
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 30 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- Paella is typically seafood
- Please advise of any food allergies
- Chicken or vegetarian paella can be done as an alternative
- Start Times
- Mon to Sat 10:00, 13:00, 16:00.
- 3.5 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
This was our favourite experience of our trip. The host was amazing and patient (especially as we did this straight after the drunken treasure hunt. Going around the market beforehand was a good experience to learn, but received mixed reviews from our party (some just wanted to get on with the cooking) Eating the food afterwards, and learning about the recipe and techniques used was really fun also. BEWARE the sangria is lethally strong!
Mara was incredible and showed us the most authentic paella cooking experience on the market. We drank well and bought our ingredients fresh from the local market. 10/10!
Page 1 of 1
- City centre
- Opening Times
- 10:00 - 23:00 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Dec