Zorb Football is a chaotic and hilarious twist on the beautiful game, as you strap yourselves into your giant inflatable bubbles, step onto the pitch, then bounce, barge and bump your way through a pulsating match. A referee will be on hand to run through the rules and keep things in order, while subs will be rotated every few minutes to ensure everybody gets plenty of game time.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 36 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Sports kit
- Useful Info
- 10 zorbs are available
- Large groups will have to rotate between themselves
- The per person price may change if the size of your group does
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:00 - 17:00
- 2 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
So much fun, knackering on a hang over but a great laugh, even if we did break the stag!
Rather good fun, little to no organisation from the venue, but you don’t really need it
This was amazing! I'm not the biggest football fan but really enjoyed this activity. Even now I'm aching! The venue guides were really friendly and our guide Alexander was the best one on the trip!
The football was good but we taking to the wrong location by our guide so arrived late.
Page 1 of 3
- Wheelchair access
- Free carpark
- Changing Facilities
- Changing room
- Opening Times
- 16:00 - 23:00 · Mon - Fri · Jan - Dec
- 10:00 - 23:00 · Sat - Sun · Jan - Dec