- 1 Hours play time
- Instruction and equipment
- Play a variety of dodgeball games
- Prize for the tournament winner
After a quick run through the rules, you’ll split into teams and get straight down to some dodgeball action. It will be fast and frantic as you become a moving target and try to avoid being hit, while also trying to take out the opposition. A referee will keep everything in order, as you enjoy some competition-style dodgeball matches, as well as a variety of other games inspired by some of your playground favourites.
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 25 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Sports kit
- Useful Info
- Playing time varies depending on group size
- The per person price may change if the size of your group does.
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:00 - 17:00
- 1.5 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Great fun, very exhausting
Awesome 2 hrs, We were very tired after..
A good enjoyable activity.
We were too hungover to attend unfortunately!
great fun and something different. the guy running it was a really good friendly lad. i will do it again even though i still ache nearly a week later. the only thing was it was a 15 minute taxi ride instead of walking distance from travel lodge ancoats.