- 2 Courses
This welcoming restaurant and bar offer a range of dishes. These include fish and chips, cheese and bacon beef burgers, as well as a veggie lasagne that combines fresh spinach, rich goat’s cheese, and roasted tomatoes. It also offers warm mini churros with dipping sauce and cookie crumb profiteroles drizzled in a chocolate-flavoured sauce for dessert.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 30 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- The whole group must choose either starter & main or main & dessert
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00 - 21:00
- 2 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
After a dodgy start and a chat with the manager the teething issues we encountered were rectified manager was lovely. The waitress on the other hand needs a massive lesson in customer service
Food was OK. The service was slow and the slug and lettuce reduced menu for the event didn't really inspire and. Was limited.
Personally the food was fine for me, tasty and filling. Service was slow to begin with but it was very busy so as expected
Meal was absolutely lovely just a bit rushed and one of the members of staff was quite rude to us when we asked if we could change the starter as none of us liked the options on the set menu.
Enjoyed arriving to finger food and fizz, great start to the 'hen'
Page 1 of 2
- City centre
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Opening Times
- 9:00 - 23:00 · Mon - Wed · Jan - Dec
- 9:00 - 23:00 · Thu · Jan - Dec
- 9:00 - 1:00 · Fri - Sat · Jan - Dec
- 10:00 - 23:00 · Sun · Jan - Dec