- Safety instruction and equipment
- Wave jumping and high speed cornering
Get onto the water during this high-speed event. There's a short ride along the river before the skipper demonstrates a series of exhilarating manoeuvres including doughnuts, crash stops, side slides and spins in the high-powered, 450HP speedboat. Safety equipment and a safety briefing will be provided.
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 12 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Sturdy footwear
- Change of clothes
- Useful Info
- Weather proof jacket, life jacket & goggles provided if required
- You must wear a life jacket, which will be provided
- The largest life jacket fits a waist size of 140cm
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 16:30
- 1.5 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Apr - 31 Oct
Superb choice, plenty of time spend on the water, when not driving, still a passenger, freindly instructors, happy to give ya full revs !! Highly reccomend
This is in Southampton. Good fun if its a nice sunny day, we were out on the water for about 2 hours. Bit far from Bournemouth, and got boring by the end.
Great fun! Only problem was our group was too large for this event. 8 max in my opinion.
Really fun, really fast and really scary. Very glad to have done it but you wont see me in one of them again
The powerboat driving itself was really good fun and everyone really enjoyed it. However, the people running the event were poorly organised and as a result we were very late starting. We also ran out of petrol on the event itself and had to wait for another boat to bring fresh supplies to us (about half an hour wasted time).