We are hiring!
Chillisauce is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing event agencies, delivering events and experiences for over 150,000 people every year. Based next to Maltby Street Market in the heart of Bermondsey near to both London Bridge and Tower Bridge, we employ 100 full time staff and have an annual revenue in excess of £20 million.
We aim to organise experiences that our customers will never, ever forget!
Purpose of the job:
We are looking for a lively, ambitious and outgoing candidate that loves events, has superb planning skills and is great with people. Does this sound like you?
As a Chillisauce Project Manager, you will work in our B2B (business-to-business) department, supporting the sales team in delivering fantastic events.
As a Project Manager, you will have a wide range of day to day tasks. These will include:
- Client Support - delivering excellent customer service and cementing excellent relationships with our clients
- Event Delivery - To work as part of the event delivery team and support or manage every aspect of event planning and delivery from point of sale and during sales process when necessary
- Sales Support - Support and assist Account Managers (AM) with client packages to increase revenues across the business
- Feedback - To secure outstanding customer feedback with the feeling of a smooth, natural and well communicated event across sales, communication, planning and delivery
- Product - Support delivery team to evolve product, supplier and venue mix, maintaining excellent relationships with our suppliers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To lead in every aspect of event planning and delivery from point of sale and increasingly play and active role in supporting AM winning business.
- Delivery of world class events form point of sale to execution
- Managing excellent customer and supplier relationships
- Managing onsite suppliers and ensuring Chillisauce supplier operating procedures / standards are adhered to
- Provide Account Management team with assistance in sourcing venues, suppliers and equipment to price and build packages
- Managing budgets and margins in line with cost of sale as derived by the account manager and detail on all events
- Drive continuous improvements in quality and production both in-house and on-site.
- Provide clear and timely feedback and information to AM’s working to and hitting set deadlines.
This is one of the most versatile roles at Chillisauce and you will excel at handling multiple events at once, be able to talk on the phone and across various devices and be able to adapt to last minute changes. Full training will be given to get you up to speed, and you’ll also receive the full support of our Sales Management, Training and Product Teams.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Candidates must have at least 2-3 years in a project management role, preferably in an events agency.
- Candidates must possess key communication and organisational talent to be able to excel in their day to day role;
- Self-motivated, Excellent communication skills and customer service ability
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent Time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Confident relationship builder
- Comfortable working "all hands on deck”
- Attention to detail, obsessive about execution and are able to get things done with little guidance
NICE TO HAVE
- Degree in events or similar
- Prior experience in an events agency
Perks and Benefits
- Generous base salary
- Fantastic monthly incentives
- Full Training, Development and Mentoring
- Monthly Staff Party
- Excellent Social Life
- Vibrant office and working environment
- Amazing Support System within the Company
How to apply
Please send your CV to hireme(at)chillisauce.com with covering letter for immediate review and interview.
NB. Please, NO AGENCIES; thank you for your interest but we have a direct hiring policy at Chillisauce and are unable to consider any approach for business.