A professional choreographer will ensure you dazzle on the dancefloor, whether you fancy tripping the light fantastic across a ballroom or busting out some street-dance moves. On entering the studio, the teacher will tailor the lesson to your level. If you opt to try something new, you’ll learn the basics before getting to grips with a simple routine. Or, you can hone your technique with longer pieces of choreography.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 60 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Change of clothes
- Useful Info
- The per person price may change if the size of your group does.
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Fancy dress is allowed
- Food and/ or drinks are not permitted to be bought along to any of our venues
- Bespoke options are available on request with an additional fee for choreography
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 19:30
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
This was really good and the teacher accommodated the party I was in.
Great laugh!! Beyoncé single ladies, we learnt the steps to the first part of the song and involved everyone.
What fun. The instructor was very good and I enjoyed the session however the instructor was 20-25 minutes late. Thank goodness the weather was good otherwise we would have been drenched
Really good, but teacher turned up 15 mins late!!