- 2 Courses
- Choice of starter & main OR main & dessert
This stylish Italian restaurant offers a range of pizzas, pastas and salads. The menu includes traditional dishes such as the ‘Italian Hot’ pizza which combines fresh pepperoni and spicy Nduja sausage. Vegetarian options include the ragu pizza, which has a Rich Italian lentil ragu with baby sunblush tomatoes, kale & linguine. Italian classics, gelato and tiramisu, are also available for dessert.
- Minimum People
- 2 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 20 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00 - 21:00
- 2 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
The food was nice (not excellent but good for the money). The staff were friendly enough but after the meal, the waitress offered us all a free glass of prosecco each then charged us for it at the end of the meal, saying that we had misunderstood the word "free". She was getting quite annoyed about it but calmed down after we agreed to pay for it.
This was nice no complaints.
Meal was very good
lovely meal but Zizzi's did not seem to be prepared for a hen do
Page 1 of 22
- City centre
- Waiter service
- Served on-site
- Opening Times
- 11:30 - 23:00 · Mon - Thu · Jan - Dec
- 11:30 - 23:30 · Fri - Sat · Jan - Dec
- 11:30 - 22:30 · Sun · Jan - Dec