A visit to Auschwitz is an eye-opening and thought-provoking way to gain a real perspective on the horrors of WWII and pay your respects to the estimated 4 million people that perished here. You'll be taken around the grounds and buildings for an in-depth and informative tour of the site, spending approximately 3 hours learning about the atrocities, politics, and climate under which Auschwitz was indelibly marked into the historical tapestry of the 20th century.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 25 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:00 - 14:00
- 3 hours
- Transfer Times
- 80 minutes
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Excellent tour. well organised.
This was a really interesting and unmissable must see.
This was extremley well run, guides turned up on time, had all the passes ready to go and gave clear instructions on when and where we needed to be. The tour itself was fantastic, the English speaking guide was very knowledgable and would thoroughly reccomend the experience.
Great tour all round.
Page 1 of 5
- Free carpark
- Food & Drink
- 9800 acres
- Opening Times
- 8:00 - 15:00 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Jan
- 8:00 - 16:00 · Mon - Sun · Feb - Feb
- 8:00 - 17:00 · Mon - Sun · Mar - Mar
- 8:00 - 18:00 · Mon - Sun · Apr - May
- 8:00 - 19:00 · Mon - Sun · Jun - Aug
- 8:00 - 18:00 · Mon - Sun · Sep - Sep
- 8:00 - 17:00 · Mon - Sun · Oct - Oct
- 8:00 - 15:00 · Mon - Sun · Nov - Nov
- 8:00 - 14:00 · Mon - Sun · Dec - Dec