We are hiring!
Chillisauce is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing event agencies, delivering events and experiences for over 150,000 people every year. Based next to Maltby Street Market in the heart of Bermondsey near to both London Bridge and Tower Bridge, we employ 100 full time staff and have an annual revenue in excess of £20 million.
We aim to organise experiences that our customers will never, ever forget!
Purpose of the job:
• To manage every aspect of event planning and delivery from point of sale
• To manage all operations, and liaise with suppliers/venues, to provide a seamless transition from sale to project management to delivery
• To provide outstanding customer feedback with the feeling of a smooth, natural and well communicated handover from account to project manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Liaising with the account management team for a full and comprehensive handover for each confirmed event
• Contacting the client in advance of organisation to introduce yourself and reaffirm the clients event detail
• Managing all client liaisons from this point onwards
• Offer a comprehensive professional and reassuring service to the client throughout the event organisation and delivery process
• Managing, booking and liaising with third party suppliers
• To oversee operations, to manage delivery expectations. This includes travel, and freelance staff
• Managing booking and liaising with venues, hotels and agents
• Attending events as the client facing representative of Chillisauce
• Managing onsite suppliers and ensuring Chillisauce supplier operating procedures / standards are adhered to
• Being a direct contact with the client throughout their journey of Chillisauce (Post sale/ confirmation) to ensure outstanding process, customer service and the identification of new and repeat business
• Managing budgets in line with cost of sale as derived by the account manager and detailed in the project file.
The successful candidate will have a background in planning and organisation of events or similar project management experience.
They must demonstrate the following:
• Excellent logistical and organisation skills
• Outstanding client communication skills
• Initiative, drive and ambition to grow to deliver outstanding events
• Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
• Ability to work under pressure
• Financial planning and control experience
• Smart, presentable and approachable
• Able to manage live events and manage third party suppliers
• Able to think on your feet and overcome problems quickly and efficiently
• An obvious leader able to manage an onsite event team
• Able to brief and introduce events to small and large groups of clients
• Excellent time management
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent administration skills
• Ability to debrief events, identify problems and develop a platform to liaise with the account management team for post event follow up and new business generation
Perks and Benefits:
• Full Training and Development
• Regular staff socials • Travel - familiarisation and incentive Trips
• Family friendly working hours
• Excellent social life
• Vibrant office and working environment
• The chance to build a career in the event industry
• Amazing support systems within the company
How to apply
Please send your CV to hireme(at)chillisauce.com with covering letter for immediate review and interview.
NB. Please, NO AGENCIES; thank you for your interest but we have a direct hiring policy at Chillisauce and are unable to consider any approach for business.