- Cheese burger or similar (subject to change)
- Soft drink
- Chocolate or crisp snack
Pack your day of adventure to the brim by choosing a selection of activities perfect for your group, all taking place at one site so you can really make the most of your trip and enjoy a variety of action. Mix and match by picking your preferred activities from the selection below.
- Minimum People
- 6 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- To bring
- Sturdy footwear
- Useful Info
- Please wear old clothes you don't mind getting dirty
- Start Times
- Sat 9:00, 9:45, 10:45, 11:45, 13:15, 14:15, 15:15.
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Ground was too wet to do this one, but leaving a 5-star review for the staff and replacement activities. Dave couldn’t have been more helpful
Excellent fun and the instructors were extremely knowledgable and charismatic. Felt very safe and were all obviously pros now!
Looked great, ours was cancelled due to heavy rain. We had a session with assault rifles instead. Given UK firearms laws, you still have a pretty fun time.
Clays are always fun, personally I think it's better than the .22 assault rifles. Ends pretty quick mind and if you've ever shot before it's probably not challenging.
Page 1 of 93
- Difficult access for disabilities
- Free carpark
- Food & Drink
- 65 acres
- Opening Times
- 9:00 - 17:45 · Mon - Sat · Jan - Dec