- Professional mixologist
- 2 Course meal
- 90 Minutes of botanical fun
- Learn the history of gin
- Gift for every guest
Become a gin master as you blend, shake and stir your way to gin perfection. Your very own expert mixologist is on hand to share the fascinating history of gin, taste premium blends and guide you as you try your hand at making cocktails. Not only will you get to enjoy your cocktail creations, but there will also be a delicious 2 course meal to help soak up the booze. Sounds GINtastic to us!
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 15 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- Session may take longer than estimated due to meals
- 3 course meal option available
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00.
- 90 minutes
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Excellent although didn't stay long as group didn't like it.
A nice addition, lots of fun.
Wasn't there for this
We weren't allowed into Revolutions, but managed to get into the nearby Revolution de Cuba. 4 stars are for R d C - no stars for Revolution.