Let the beer festival come to you. Try a range of ½ pint servings of bitters, lagers, stouts, porters, ales and ciders from the comfort of your accommodation. You'll also learn how to make a beer cocktail and play a beer pong tournament with a special prize for the winning team.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 30 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- The bartender will need access to the venue 30 minutes prior to the start time
- real glassware is provided for everyone
- A base cost is included in your price to cover travel for the bar tender
- This activity is best in a private accommodation option
- Accommodation needs to be checked if the event can be held at the venue
- Hotels must agree on activity taking place on site
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00 - 20:30
- 2 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
He came very late and really just became a barman; and played games with us. Great bloke and good fun but no real beer tasting or making! Enjoyed his company a lot though!
Really enjoyed the Beer Festival at our accommodation. The organiser was fantastic and very knowledgeable. Lots of laughs with drinking games and beer pong. Highly recommended.