On this entertaining tour, your guide will teach you all about the fascinating history and production processes of the local beers. After you’ve digested all that information, your brain might need some refreshment, so you’ll get to taste some samples, too.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- Your guide will meet you at a central location and walk you to the venue
- Start Times
- Mon to Fri 10:00 - 20:00
- Mon to Sun 11:30 - 20:00
- Sun 12:00 - 20:00
- 2 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
The ‘brewery was on a boat, very small and quick. The meal was a set menu and nothing special.
Food was bad and wasn’t really a tour
It was a good place, everyone was hungover and it was a terrible idea doing this on the last day. Has to be done when you get to the venue for a stag do
Food wasn’t great but the beer and tour itself were great.
Good meal and good beer, and the guide that showed us around was funny and knowledgeable.
Page 1 of 4
- Food & Drink
- Opening Times
- 11:30 - 23:00 · Mon - Thu · Jan - Dec
- 11:30 - 0:00 · Fri - Sat · Jan - Dec
- 11:30 - 23:00 · Sun · Jan - Dec