Follow in the footsteps of the some of the best players in the world and feel the passion of FC Barcelona. You’ll visit each of the fascinating zones: the president’s box, the press area, the changing rooms and then down the tunnel and onto the pitch where you can feel what it would be like to be a Barca player. You can also visit the club museum, with all the trophies, photographs and personal belongings of the legendary stars that have all helped make FC Barcelona what it is today.
- Minimum People
- 6 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- FCB reserves the right to modify the tour opening days/hours.
- On match & training days the tour may be partially / completely unavailable
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:30 - 18:00
- 2 hours
- 2 Jan - 24 Dec
Tickets were delivered by our tour manager and the information on how to get to the Nou Camp was great. The tour itself was brilliant, and being able to sit in the stand, go pitch side and sit on the subs bench was amazing! Next time we'll be going back to experience a game.
Was interesting to find out some of the history of FCB, however not a big football fan so was of less interest to me.
Very easy to find and a superb tour.
Great seeing the legacy of true legends.
Page 1 of 18
- Wheelchair access
- Paid carpark
- Paid on-street parking
- Food & Drink
- Burger van
- Nearby pub
- Vending machine
- Opening Times
- 9:30 - 19:30 · Mon - Sun · Dec - Oct
- 10:00 - 18:30 · Mon - Sat · Oct - Dec
- 10:00 - 14:30 · Sun · Oct - Dec