Follow in the footsteps of the some of the best players in the world and feel the passion of FC Barcelona. You’ll visit each of the fascinating zones: the president’s box, the press area, the changing rooms and then down the tunnel and onto the pitch where you can feel what it would be like to be a Barca player. You can also visit the club museum, with all the trophies, photographs and personal belongings of the legendary stars that have all helped make FC Barcelona what it is today.
- Minimum People
- 6 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- FCB reserves the right to modify the tour opening days/hours.
- On match & training days the tour may be partially / completely unavailable
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:30 - 18:00
- 2 hours
- 2 Jan - 24 Dec
I've never seen so many trophies in my life !!
Brilliant. One of our party has no interest in football but still enjoyed Camp Nou experience. Recommended.
Great experience and enjoyable trip. Have to add our rep for the day Katcha deserves special credit for being friendly, approachable, highly professional and treated the whole group like superstars. She was quite frankly top drawer.
Awesome great event
Page 1 of 18
- Wheelchair access
- Pay and display carpark
- Pay and display on-street parking
- Food & Drink
- Burger van
- Nearby pub
- Vending machine
- Opening Times
- 9:30 - 19:30 · Mon - Sun · Dec - Oct
- 10:00 - 18:30 · Mon - Sat · Oct - Dec
- 10:00 - 14:30 · Sun · Oct - Dec