- Safety instruction and equipment
- Ex-Forces military instructors
- Search and Destroy mission
- Close quarter combat training
Fight off hordes of the infected as they charge at you in the darkness, in this spine-tingling nighttime zombie battle. After reporting to your secret training camp, you'll be kitted out in riot gear and undertake basic combat training from ex-military instructors. Then you'll embark on 2 high-octane missions to seek and destroy the blood-splattered zombies and rescue survivors from the infested research facility, before raiding deserted warehouses and a prison block to fight off the undead.
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 24 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Sturdy footwear
- Change of clothes
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- No alcohol consumption allowed before activity
- Physical fitness required
- Final list of names required 6 weeks before event
- Robust outdoor clothing suggested
- Overnight stay available at an additional cost
- Full payment is required 8 weeks before your event
- Non-changeable and non-refundable within 8 weeks of the event date
- Start Times
- Fri to Sat 20:00.
- 4 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
This is a hardcore event. You will get bashed, you will get bruised, you will love it.
Oh my God!!!! Physical fitness is the byword for this... and none of us were!!! One of the most physically demanding ass kickings Ive been involved in for a very VERY long time! One issue is that they dont even have complimentary water, let alone tea or coffee so make sure you take plenty of cash or supplies with you. You will REALLY need them.
Awesome exept the picture con
Awesome great fun and a good laugh.. Not for the faint hearted and for people that don't like to join in and get dirty.
Page 1 of 28
- Wheelchair access
- Free carpark
- Food & Drink
- Vending machine
- Changing Facilities
- Changing room
- 36 acres
- Opening Times
- 10:00 - 23:30 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Dec