- Safety instruction and equipment
- Ex-Forces military instructors
- Search and Destroy mission
- Close quarter combat training
Hordes of the 'infected' are roaming the land, martial law has been declared, and you've been conscripted to fight off the undead. After reporting to a secret camp near Birmingham, you'll undertake combat training led by military instructors, learning close quarters battle skills with real imitation firearms, and unarmed combat, including using household objects as weapons. You'll then be thrown into battle, deployed on 2 missions to seek and destroy the zombies.
- Minimum People
- 2 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Change of clothes
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- No alcohol consumption allowed before activity
- Physical fitness required
- Robust outdoor clothing suggested
- Start Times
- Fri to Sat 11:00.
- 4.5 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Awesome experience will do this again
Lacked any goals or competitive element, but good fun and definitely different!
We had an great time, but the event itself lacked some organisation and would've been far more enjoyable if there were goals to complete, people to rescue etc.
Very well organised. A lot of fun. The instructors were very enthusiastic! Would do this again!
Amazing. and the guys hosting it were awesome.
Page 1 of 30
- Wheelchair access
- Free carpark
- Food & Drink
- Vending machine
- Changing Facilities
- Changing room
- 36 acres
- Opening Times
- 10:00 - 23:30 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Dec